New Forest Radio Interview


Only a few weeks ago some people I was meeting with told me that I should try to get myself on the radio to promote my ride and the Teenage Cancer Trust charity that I am raising money for.
As much as I liked the idea, I do not really think of myself as someone that talks to an audience of people across the airwaves. That is a job for others, not a mere mortal such as I!
Not so true! My Vicar, Mark called only a day or two after that chat and low and behold passed a message to Carri that he had planned a chat wih Keith the station director for the two of us. And that this would be about my bike ride and that he would sit in the back ground and chip in if needed.
Keith cleverly put us at our ease and then proceeded with the interview as though we were just chatting over the kitchen table. Twenty minutes flew by and it was all over, as easy as that!
I havn't had the courage to listen to it myself yet, so maybe you can let me know how it sounds when you see me next?

Here is the interview from to listen to again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scotland Proper

My Ride- Gary Fisher 29er X-Caliber//Hardtail

The shame of Gretna Green